NOTE: The reason this is posted so late is that there was an issue with the original audio file, and that’s been repaired. Levels should be as expected. Sorry for the issue and the delay!
In this episode wrought from the sterling silver neurons of our heroes’ brains, they discuss in-depth the great mysteries facing every fan base today.
- Looking back at Sharknado, were we too hard on Jaws 4?
- Speaking of Sharknadoes, stay inside and use rifles. That’s your best bet, really.
- Do bartenders care more than emergency services?
- They explain the Three Seashells mystery from Demolition Man and why Howard Hughes would be a complete wreck as a result if they woke him up in that time period.
- The beauty that is Sean Connery’s marriage counseling.
- Which characters didn’t get a fair shake the first time around, and need a reboot redemption?