We got some more calls to the hotline (571-308-NERD) and Craig suffers the audience Wrath of Well Actually again. We also get a mystery call that has us panicking and looking for Terry Gilliam.
We also address some of the hotter questions of the week.
Among those questions:
- Is there any privacy left in the world of PRISM?
- If not, is Montana open?
- Didn’t sci-fi, comic books and dystopian fables warn us about this enough that we shouldn’t have been surprised?
- Why do we have a problem with it in the real world, but let our heroes skate without reproach?
- Craig takes a turn at questioning John as to why he can like Episode I when he so clearly likes well-defined heroes
- What superhero team would you want to be a part of? (Not which hero, but which team?)
- …and we try to figure out why Craig has a Charleston Chiefs shirt on.