Craig gets called out on the hotline (571-308-NERD) and immediately addresses the “Well Actually” that a caller left on the line to get the show rolling. From there we examine some questions that have plagued nerds for years, and even if we don’t resolve them, we offer some thoughts worth hearing!
Among those questions:
- Who doesn’t know who El Kabong is?
- Returning to embracing things, we reflect on a disturbing new yogurt chain called “Cups”
- We examine talent in sci-fi, and the actors and directors who should participate…
- …then we discuss a few that should hang it up.
- We examine the trend of harassing that talent on Twitter and social media in general…
- …which leads us to an unexpected nerd rage.
So don’t forget to listen closely, take notes and call in to give us your thoughts. Who do you think should be in sci-fi, and who do you think should stop trying it?
With all of the mental stimulation in this episode, it’s like a dirty movie for your mind.
Here are some links to help you navigate this week’s episode:
- El Kabong
- “Cups – Frozen Yogurt That’s Hot”
- Freejack (A truly abysmal movie)
- Damon Lindelof
- Mr. Black/Kamp Krusty