In the fifth episode of Words With Nerds, we examine origin points and where we are as a society of sensitivity. I know I’m late posting it here, but life’s been busy.
Here are some of the gems you can look forward to in the fifth episode:
- Craig and John discuss…
- …the toy that started us down the path of nerd-dom.
- …when we were children the term “interactive” on toys meant a suction cup and/or magnets.
- …were we so easily duped as children that they could have paired any two nouns together and tell us it was an alien race?
- …why are people so angry and wanted to protest everything about the Oscars®
- …could Mel Brooks’ early films have been made with the oversensitive society we have become
- …the death of the critic and their usefulness
- …and of course we end with our singature Nerd Rage.
Added Bonus: No need to bleep out any cursing this time!
Considering all of the quality entertainment available for free in just that one episode, you’d be a fool not to listen, memorize and start transcribing our episodes for free!